Adding your own content - How to create your own avatar sprite-sheet
- .png file format
- each frame has the same dimensions
- characters face right
- first 5 rows are preset: idle, run, sit, stand, jump
- after 5 rows are custom animations
- you can override certain animations with custom animations by naming them respectively.
- frame sizes under 100x100 pixels are more efficient and higher quality.
Once you've found the folder, put your png file inside the avatars folder.
place png spritesheet inside avatars folder
Set the width and height of your avatar. (single frame dimensions from the sprite-sheet)
Click Apply once you set the dimensions. (clicking apply will reset the avatar and potentially lose animation and gear positioning data.
Save, select avatar, set width, set height, click apply.
You can find more information and explanations for all of the settings in Avatar and Gear with the link below.